Enjoy an early-bird N50,000 discount to Briefwriting Masterclass
Register and pay before Saturday 21 November 2015 to take advantage of the early-bird discount. You pay only N100,000. You get N50,000 off.
“A brief should be luminous, not voluminous.” – Irvin Taylor
Briefwriting Masterclass is an eclectic treatment of written advocacy. Linguistics, logic, psychology, rhetoric, and semantics combine with law to make this course indisputably nonpareil.
This brief-writing symposium will:
1. sharpen your analytical skills- you’ll learn to analyze facts, issues, and authorities;
2. hone your issue-spotting acumen- you’ll learn to identify and diagnose legal issues; and
3. deepen your precedent-application prowess- you’ll learn to synthesize diverse precedents and apply them to your clients’ advantage.
You will learn how to write winning briefs, submissions, and written addresses.
Just look at the course outline (attached below). Download the course outline here.
When you write as we teach, the judiciary will fall in love with your majestic prose, whilst looking askance at your opponent’s lumpen apologetics.
Dates: Wed 2-Friday 4 Dec 2015
Time: 9am-5pm each day
Venue: Chelsea Hotel, CBD Abuja
Fees: Before 21 Nov, N100,000
From 21 Nov, N150,000
Please pay in advance to The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
• If you pay by online transfer, enter your full name in the Reference or Remarks column of your bank’s online platform or email transfer advice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you deposit cash or cheque, add your name onto the deposit slip and email it to email@example.com.
• Once we confirm your payment, we shall register you and prepare your certificate in advance.
The Write House
Phone +234 803 341 2508, +234 812 236 3614