“A brief should be luminous, not voluminous.”- Irvin Taylor
Research and write persuasive briefs, submissions, and written addresses.
Filter your persuasive-writing prowess through the alembic of The Write House’s astounding and outstanding pedagogy.
Then you can implement writing that captures judicial imagination.
When you write as we teach, the judiciary will fall in love with your majestic prose, while looking askance at your opponent’s lumpen apologetics.
Briefwriting Masterclass is a mixed grill of law, linguistics, logic, psychology, rhetoric, and semantics. Its boldly interdisciplinary pedagogy makes this course indisputably nonpareil.
Briefwriting Masterclass will:
1. Sharpen your analytical skills- you’ll learn to analyze facts, issues, and authorities;
2. Hone your issue-spotting acumen- you’ll learn to identify and diagnose legal issues; and
3. Deepen your precedent-application prowess- you’ll learn to synthesize helpful precedents and apply them with aplomb.
Download course outline here.
Dates: Tue 21-Thu 23 June 2016
Time: 10am-5pm each day
Venue: Chelsea Hotel, CBD, Abuja
Please pay to The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
• If you pay by online transfer, enter your full name in the Reference or Remarks column of your bank’s online platform, or email transfer advice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you deposit cash or cheque, add your name to the deposit slip, and email it to email@example.com.
• Once we confirm your payment, we shall register you and prepare your certificate in advance.
Senator 0806 735 1417
Kome 0806 092 6746
Ololade 0806 261 4730
The Write House
Phoine +234 806 735 1417