Brief-Writing Masterclass, 21–23 March 2018, Abuja
When you write as we teach, you will “analyze cogently, organize logically, distill accurately, argue persuasively, cite knowledgeably, punctuate skillfully, and phrase smoothly.” Bryan A. Garner.
Brief-Writing Masterclass blends ethics, law, linguistics, logic, psychology, rhetoric, and semantics to produce an unparalleled curriculum of persuasive advocacy.
Brief-Writing Masterclass is a challenging, intensive, and interactive 3-day workshop with a course book, exercises, group tasks, and expert guidance. See flyer below and download course outline here.
Brief-Writing Masterclass will achieve the following:
1. It will sharpen your analytical skills—you’ll learn to analyze facts, issues, and authorities;
2. It will hone your issue-spotting acumen—you’ll learn to identify and diagnose legal issues; and
3. It will deepen your precedent-application prowess—you’ll learn to synthesize helpful precedents and apply them with aplomb.
Time: 9am–5pm each day
Dates: 21–23 March 2018
Venue: Bon Hotel Grand Pela, Durumi, Abuja
3–4 delegates paying together: N70,000 each
5 or more delegates paying together: N60,000 each
Please pay to The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
- If you pay by online transfer, enter your name and phone number in the Reference or Remarks column of your bank’s online platform, or email transfer advice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you deposit cash or cheque, add your name to the deposit slip, and email it to email@example.com.
- Once we confirm your payment, we shall register you and prepare your certificate in advance.
- Fees are unrefundable. If you’re unable to attend, you may defer or transfer your registration.
Ruth Abraye 0806 752 6583
Juwon Adedeji 0806 804 8796