When you write as we teach, you will “analyze cogently, organize logically, distill accurately, argue persuasively, cite knowledgeably, punctuate skillfully, and phrase smoothlyBryan A. Garner
Brief-Writing Masterclass blends law, linguistics, logic, psychology, rhetoric, and semantics to produce an unparalleled curriculum of persuasive advocacy.
Brief-Writing Masterclass is an immersive, interactive, and intensive 3-day workshop with expert guidance. The workshop features a 1,490-slide PowerPoint presentation, a 549-page course book, challenging exercises, and other training materials. Each participant will get a copy of the course book.
Brief-Writing Masterclass will achieve the following:
- It will sharpen your analytical skills—you will learn to analyze facts, issues, and authorities;
- It will hone your issue-spotting acumen—you will learn to identify and diagnose legal issues; and
- It will deepen your precedent-application prowess—you will learn to synthesize helpful precedents and apply them with aplomb.
Dates: 7–9 Dec 2022 (Wed–Fri)
Time: 9am–5.30pm each day
Venue: Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja Lagos
N200,000 per participant. (Registration deadline is 5 December 2022.)
Please pay to: The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
- If you pay by online transfer, please enter your full name in the Reference or Remark column of your bank’s online platform and email the transfer receipt to email@example.com.
- If you deposit cash or a cheque, please include your name on the deposit slip and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bukola Daramola (0706 254 1732, 0902 286 2008)