Brief-Writing Masterclass blends law, linguistics, logic, psychology, rhetoric, and semantics to produce an unparalleled curriculum of persuasive advocacy.
Brief-Writing Masterclass is an immersive, interactive, and intensive 3-day workshop with expert guidance. The workshop features a 1,490-slide PowerPoint presentation, a 549-page course book, challenging exercises, and other training materials. Each participant will get a copy of the course book.
Brief-Writing Masterclass will achieve the following:
- It will sharpen your analytical skills—you will learn to analyze facts, issues, and authorities;
- It will hone your issue-spotting acumen—you will learn to identify and diagnose legal issues; and
- It will deepen your precedent-application prowess—you will learn to synthesize helpful precedents and apply them with aplomb.
Dates: 22–24 March 2023 (Wed–Fri)
Time: 9am–5.30pm each day
Venue: Grand Pela Hotel, Durumi Abuja.
N200,000 per participant. Early Bird (Before 1 March 2023): N150,000.
Please pay to: The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
- If you pay by online transfer, please enter your full name in the Reference or Remark column of your bank’s online platform and email the transfer receipt to email@example.com.
- If you deposit cash or a cheque, please include your name on the deposit slip and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inquiries: Please call: 09022862008, 07062541732