Briefwriting Masterclass, 27-29 April 2016, Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja Lagos
Briefwriting Masterclass starts 9am tomorrow Wednesday 27 April and ends 4pm Friday 29 April. The venue is Sheraton Hotel Ikeja Lagos.
If you go through the attached course outline and the training program, you won’t want to miss this CLE event.
We are talking 3 days of intensive immersion in written-advocacy pedagogy, with exercises, tasks, and presentations.
You can still register today. How? Just pay N150,000 to:
Account name: The Write House
Account number: 0153954433
You can pay by (online) transfer or cash deposit. If you’re paying by online transfer, enter your full name in the Reference or Remarks section of your bank’s online platform. If you deposit cash, insert your name on the deposit slip and scan the slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then email your full name, email address, phone numbers, and law firm (or organization) to email@example.com.
Now consider yourself registered.
Pay discounted fee of N150,000 up to Tuesday 26 April 2016.
“A brief should be luminous, not voluminous.” – Irvin Taylor
Come and learn how best to prepare persuasive briefs, submissions, and written addresses.
Filter your persuasive-writing prowess through the alembic of The Write House’s outstanding pedagogy.
Then you can implement writing that arrests judicial imagination.
When you write as we teach, the judiciary will fall in love with your majestic prose, while looking askance at your opponent’s malnourished rhetoric.
Briefwriting Masterclass is a mixed grill of law, linguistics, logic, psychology, rhetoric, and semantics. Its boldly interdisciplinary pedagogy makes this course indisputably nonpareil.
Briefwriting Masterclass will:
1. Sharpen your analytical skills- you’ll learn to analyze facts, issues, and authorities;
2. Hone your issue-spotting acumen- you’ll learn to identify and diagnose legal issues; and
3. Deepen your precedent-application prowess- you’ll learn to synthesize diverse precedents and apply them to your clients’ advantage.
Download course outline here.
Dates: Wed 27-Fri 29 April 2016
Time: 9am-5pm each day
Venue: Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja Lagos
Before 27 April 2016: N150,000
From 27 April 2016: N180,000
Please pay to The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
• If you pay by online transfer, enter your full name in the Reference or Remarks column of your bank’s online platform, or email transfer advice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you deposit cash or cheque, add your name to the deposit slip, and email it to email@example.com.
• Once we confirm your payment, we shall register you and prepare your certificate in advance.
Click here to complete and submit online-registration form.
Iyere 0806 735 1417
Kome 0806 092 6746
The Write House
Phone +234 803 341 2508, +234 812 236 3614
Leave a Comment